July 4th WOD (Friday Night): Come out this Friday night to any class for our Fourth of July inspired Team WOD and after-party! You and your team will tackle a 5 part WOD with an Independence Day theme. Afterwards, we will have a Team Tug-Of-War and post-WOD beverages. Come on out! For WOD information, check out the CF2.2 Facebook page.
Saturday Classes (July 4th): We will be open for one class Saturday morning at 8:30am. Feel free to come out!
July Challenge: 60 mins Hollow Body hold and 60 mins Superman hold. Post your accumulated times on the whiteboard!
Free Week Trial: Know someone interested in CrossFit? We are now offering an entire week free for everyone who wants to see what our program is like. You can start your week at any point during the month and attend any class time! Please have your friends sign-up HERE.
Friday CrossFit Classes
Five Part WOD (adjusted from original version)
Teams of 3
1) Max Bench Press (combined team weight in pounds)
2) 3 Min AMRAP: 4 Power Cleans and 7 Front Squats (Fourth of July)
3) 3 Rounds: 19 Burpees and 41 Calorie Row (1941 is the year congress made the 4th of July a federal holiday)
4) 6 Rounds: 56 Double Unders and 13 Deadlifts (56 original signers of the Declaration of Independence and 13 original colonies)
5) Post-WOD: Team Tug of War
All weights will be posted on the whiteboard for every tier: Silver, Gold and Rx